Monday, October 23, 2006

New Spam Filter Causes Plunge in VlbAGRA Market

Sales of popular drugs like VlbAGRA and C-AliS hit an all-time low last week, sending investors into a panic in after-session trading. The cause of this unexpected drop was traced to the IT department at many WGG advertising agencies installing more powerful spam filters to the e-mail systems. Because of these filters, thousands of WGG employees can no longer receive offers on discounted VlbAGRA it's sister drug, VuGArA, or from any online p^har.ma'cy.

"I got an e-mail promising that I would 'achi:eve more se.x.u.a.l activ:ity' if I clicked on the link," said art director Justin Cooper. "I figured I'd look at it later on but I guess I waited too long." Many men were disappointed to learn that they had missed their windows of opportunity to become the next "Mr. Long Laster."

According to an e-mail on one site, "thanks thanks, I mumbled with complete lack of appreciation. only thing that kept us alive was the fact that the gun kicked hard." Further requests for comment have been forwarded to the junk mail folder.

The staff at Gordon Sims Sez is also investigating the recent drop off of internet stox markets trading.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home